++

30 November 2012


Last night I went to see Band of Skulls play at The Leadmill, and my was it fun. I absolutely love live music, and although I'm usually too broke to get to many, I've had this one planned since the summer and have been looking forward to it since then. I've seen them play before, supporting The Black Keys at Nottingham Arena, and it was an absolute thrill to see them somewhere a little more intimate, headlining the stage themselves. They played all of my favourites from both of their albums, and looked absolutely bad-ass as always. I have the worst habit of falling hopelessly in love with anybody on the stage in front of me, and true to form, I now have a huge crush on Russell, and miniature ones on Matt and Emma. Amazing set, amazing show, ten out of ten BOS.

 Today is being spent tidying and sorting before work at 8. I'm actually really excited to get my bedroom fixed up as its starting to look really cute, with fairy lights and the like. I'll take some pictures once it's done later.


Best Friend Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment