2013: A FRESH START

7 January 2013

Hello there ladies (and gentlemen), my most genuine and sincere apologies for once again bailing out on being a good blogger, but it's a New Year now, and I have honorable intentions to raise kindlytreasures out of the ashes, with a fresh new take. I considered starting over, but I'd lose all of you beautiful followers, so I'm just going to stick with it, make some pretty new changes and keep you all interested. No more empty promises, I promise.

A big Happy New Year, to you all. I hope you all celebrated in style. 

 
Dress - Wild Clothing // Boots+Choker+Shag Bands - eBay // Fishnets - New Look

 
For me NYE calls for my annual family party at my Auntie Joy's house in Dorset, where we all drink a lot of cocktails, get a little silly and do a lot of dancing and singing along to "Lilly The Pink", which has become some kind of strange family anthem. This year proved no different and I was drunk on red wine and Harvey Wall-bangers by about 9pm. We saw in 2013 with hugs, kisses and a slurred Auld Lang Syne, and as expected, it was perfect.






There was also a strangely large amount of inflatable penis action - don't even ask, and as usual my cousin had his home-made bar out to tempt us all to mix our drinks. It's more than fair to say my head was a little fuzzy the next morning!

I hope you all had an excellent night also. I know we're a week in but I haven't actually made any resolutions yet, I'm definitely going to have a think about them and post them up really soon. 



3 comments:

  1. Love your polka dot dress! <3
    Thank you for helping me out with my magazine survey a while back, as promised everyone who participated is now automatically entitled to an extra entry on my current giveaway! I hope you check it out :) Thanks again for taking the time to help me, it was so lovely!

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll pop back and check it out right away.

      xo

      Delete
  2. oh tasha thanks so much!! im following you now ^_^***

    ReplyDelete