3 June 2013


I am fighting a post-university melancholia with all of the cherry coke and menthol cigarettes that I can afford in my current monetary predicament. This is the part where things can only get better I believe. Life has certainly taken a sharp turn in an unknown direction and there doesn't seem to be a beginners guide for what-to-do-next in sight. After a couple of days of indulging in self-pity I think its time to give myself a shake and get my act together, starting with tidying this shit-tip of a bedroom that I practically live in. One month until I have to part ways with my adorable little cave, I may as well give it a little spruce and enjoy my luxurious living quarters. I've also decided to teach myself yoga in efforts to fill my wild little mind full of peace, and regain my flexibility. Tidy room, tidy mind - perhaps this evening won't be so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment