30 April 2012

Photos from bed, where I've been pretty much all weekend bar a pretty intense seven and a half hour shift at work on Saturday night. I've been feeling a little under the weather and down in the dumps so I decided to use it as a good excuse to sleep a lot and start doing some productive work - as I tweeted last night in the early hours of the morning, "Bad moods inspire good writing". I'm still unsure as to whether I'll share my fiction with you as I always worry that it isn't very good. But I've almost finished one short story and I have a tutorial tomorrow to find out what teach thinks. Two more to go, along with a big essay and some other writing that I'm just doing for personal gain.

I think the R&R was probably deserved after a somewhat hectic week. Instead of my seminar on Wednesday, Sophie and I took a trip to Meadowhall but as we had woken up so early we had shopped, dined at La Tasca and drank a jug of Sangria before two o clock. This prompted a surprise trip to Leeds where I met some of Sophie's friends from back home in Whitby - who are lovely. We drank until the last train home which we caught in a bit of a whirl. I'm heading back to Leeds again this weekend for a bit of a party/weekend bender. Fingers crossed I'll make it out alive!

Meeting Sophie, Nathan and his friend Josh in town soon for a drink and to watch them skate around. I have work at 7 so maybe I'll favour coffee over a pint. Although if somebody suggests the pub I can't say I'll be turning them down.



3 comments:

  1. Your so gorgeous! I love your eyes,they are so big and your eyeliner and mascara makes them really stand out. Hope you teacher likes your short story, I'm sure you are really talented and that it's wonderful! Have a good weekend in Leeds, I also hope you make it out alive haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the eyeliner, its so gothic and makes a real statement! If you feel confident enough the story should go well, good luck! Sounds like fun!
    www.hipstalurquirkyfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much, you are super sweet. I'll do my best to have fun!

    xo

    ReplyDelete