URBAN YING

15 January 2013


 Hat, Shirt and Crop Tee - Urban Outfitters | Jeans - H&M | Litas - Jeffrey Cambell



 Today I have to write a 3000 word essay if I want to get over to Kettering tomorrow to visit my adorable friend Dan. I hate being put under pressure, although it does usually make me get the job done, and no worse than when I put more time and effort into a piece. Or maybe I'm just telling myself that to make me feel better about leaving everything until the last minute?

Procrastinating in every way physically possible, I've tidied a little, straightened my hair, written a submission for my friend's website which I'll link when it's posted, pottered around in my Litas, drank 100 cups of coffee, and taken photographs of myself. Self indulgent way to pass the time, but anything is better than a Victorian Literature assignment.


3 comments:

  1. I remember the days of being able to wear a cropped shirt... Cute outfit!!! 3000 word essay? Yikes! Good luck pretty girl, I'm sure you will do fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tasha, thank you so much for the sweet comment :) wedding planning is so exciting! I'm still waiting for the stressful, horrible bit to begin - ahhh! Hope you had a good xmas & new year. Love this look & the new haircut. FIT!
    xx Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have gorgeous style, I want your clothes (especialy the shirt) xx

    ReplyDelete