20 March 2013


My new tattoo choker and yin-yang necklace arrived in the post today, so I decided it was only fit to don my most outrageously 90s apparel and pose like a diva. I took the snapshots on webcamtoy, cause I adore this effect, it's so brilliantly "girl power".

Three more days before I get to go home for Easter. I can't wait to get back to the sanity of Nottingham for a while and catch up with my girls. I also have plans to arrange volunteer film work and magazine internships, start tidying up my portfolio, and set up another blog which will potentially become the makings of my very own e-magazine. I'll keep you up to date with how that one goes, I've been trying to set something up like this with friends for so long, but after a run of unsuccessful attempts I'm going it alone.

No rest for the wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment