28 March 2012


Spending this evening planning our first radio show which we'll be recording tomorrow evening. I'm not too nervous yet although I'm sure I'll be positively terrified as soon as we get into the studio and will make a huge mess of everything. Fingers crossed the podcast will be ready for your listening pleasure by the weekend. Then my project for the Easter holiday will be to get the blog, twitter and all of that sort of business up and running. I love sinking my teeth into something new and exciting! Hopefully you'll all love it.

Also, I know its barely even a milestone, but I've just hit 50 followers ♡ Thank you all so much, its really heartwarming to know people read all the rubbish that I write. I know a lot of you are fashion bloggers too so  I'll try to get some more outfit posts up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment