27 February 2013


Life is very busy and exciting at the minute. I feel like I don't have any time to sleep, but it's not so bad - I haven't completely burnt myself out just yet. I'm finally learning to actually put my priorities in order and spend as little time as possible feeling deflated.

I have a night out planned for Saturday, which I'm really looking forward to. The plan is to drink and dance the night away with some of my favourite people I study with. Fingers crossed people will come along, we're promising punch and potentially even some G&T cupcakes if I can squeeze baking them in, between shifts at work - tedious but necessary when cash is in such short supply. To be honest, even if it ends up just being the handful of people that I know for certain I can bully into coming out, then it'll be wonderful. I've even bought a disposable camera for the occasion, so look forward to those candid snaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment